Merit Badge Week
Merit Badge Week at Winnebago Scout Reservation: August 4-10, 2019
Looking for a great way to finish your partials? Merit Badge resident camp will be held at Winnebago Scout Reservation August 4 - 10, 2019.
Check out our list of 45 merit badges! Immerse yourself in partials completion and, if you have extra time, start work on additional merit badges.
You will experience an awesome week in our large, private campsites with hundreds of wooded acres. Enjoy our beautiful private lake for swimming, boating, sailing, and amazing bass fishing. Savor delicious meals in our dining hall.
Merit Badge Selection
- Citizenship in the Community
- Citizenship in the Nation
- Citizenship in the World
- Digital Technology
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental Science
- First Aid
- Fishing & Fly Fishing
- Indian Lore
- Mammal Study
- Model Design & Building
- Reptile & Amphibian Study
- Rifle Shooting
- Shotgun Shooting
- Small Boat Sailing
- Soil & Water Conservation
- Space Exploration
- Wilderness Survival
- Wood Carving
One week only! August 4-10, 2019
- $425 - Early Bird - paid in full by 4/30/19
- $455 -Paid after 4/30/19
- Multiple Week Discount: Take $50 off of each additional session of camp
- Sibling Discount: Take $50 off of each additional sibling
- Active Military Discount: Take 50% off of one session of camp – active military families (youth and adults) –contact our office for details/eligibility.
- Applies to all Patriots’ Path Council Boy Scout Camps - Includes Resident Camp and Camps for Individual Scouts Excludes Camp COLEY and Adirondack Treks
The Warren Wheeler Adventureship is available to help families who need help covering the camp costs. Please check back in September to apply for financial assistance to attend one of our summer camps or high adventure camps.
- BSA Annual Health and Medical Record – Medical forms may be submitted to camp at a Camp Orientation, or turned in on the first day of your child’s week of camp.
- Immunization Exempt Request Form
- Camp Map
- Directions to Camp
- Youth Protection Training
- Guide to Safe Scouting
- Food Allergies/Sensitivities at Camp
- 2019 Winnebago Scout Reservation Leaders' Guide
- 2019 Patriots' Path Council Camping Policies
- Replacement Blue Cards: email Richard Hawkins
- Child Care Camp Receipts for Dependent Care Accounts
- Tax ID: 22-3661431