And Year-Round Reservations
At Winnebago Scout Reservation
Unplug for a weekend and get the family out of the house! Recharge your summer at Winnebago Scout Reservation. Spend a weekend away from the computer, and explore the many activities possible at Winnebago Scout Reservation, now accepting reservations for weekend family camping.
With new changes to the New Jersey guidelines for social distancing, Patriots' Path Council is proud to offer Scouts of all ages and their families the chance to return the outdoors. Winnebago Scout Reservation (in Rockaway , NJ) is excited to open it's gates. For less than ten dollars per person, you can bring your whole family to camp for the weekend. Explore the many hiking trails around camp, spend the afternoon fishing, and make lifelong memories around the campfire.
Campsites will be assigned by the camp to ensure social distancing in each campsite. Preferences for campsites will be honored when possible.
- $50 per family (up to 6 attendees)
- Winnebago Scout Reservation will not be providing any meals.
- For the health and safety of the Winnebago Reservation staff and your family, no staffed programs will be available.
- Tent-camping only, no campers or trailers will be allowed and no cabins are available for rent at this time.
- No pets are allowed on camp property.
- No alcohol is permitted on camp property.
- No firearms are allowed on camp property.
- Tobacco, e-cigarettes, and vaping are only allowed in designated areas.
Reserve Your Campsite Today
To reserve your campsite, please call Winnebago Reservation Director Curt Haak at (973)765-9322 x415.
Weekend Programs for Cubs & Scouts BSA
Saturday programs are available to groups who are camping for the weekend or for day trips. A limited number of programs are also held Sundays.
Classes and programs are either scheduled, self-scheduled or available upon request. Most are suitable for Cub Scouts and Webelos; and a few are for Scouts BSA only. Call 973-983-9075 for details.
- Archery Range Rental
- BB Gun Shooting
- BB Range Rental
- Compass - Basic
- Historic Trail Hike
- Bouldering Wall
- Cub Cars
- Rifle Range Rental
- Rifle Range with Instructor
- Shotgun Range with Instructor
- Zip Line (Min. 90 Lbs.)
Things to do in the area:
- Mountain Creek: www.mountaincreek.com
- Shawnee Mountain: www.shawneemt.com
- Camelback Mountain: www.skicamelback.com
Learn How to Make Pizza
- Verrilliss Bakery - Morristown: Call 973-984-4004 for more information & reservations.